- Easy To Install On Aluminum Or Stainless Ladders
- Secure Locking In The Extended Position
- Light Weight Operation
- All Aluminum And Stainless Steel Construction
- Also Available In All Type 304 or Type 316 S.Stl.
- 3 Year Guarantee
Installation & Operation Instructions
- Place ladder flat on the ground with standoffs up.
- Place 2” (52MM) square aluminum tube in center of rungs with the “T” shaped slot below third rung as shown (Model A) or second rung (Model B).
- Place stainless steel channel clamp over square aluminum tube so U bolt holes line up on either side of rungs as shown.
- Insert stainless steel U bolts over rung and through holes in stainless steel channel clamp as shown.
- Apply 10-15 foot pounds (1.3-2.1 kg./meter) of torque to all U bolt nuts.
- Verify that square aluminum tube is secured to ladder rungs.
- To engage ladder extension, grasp aluminum post above the top stainless steel channel clamp, and pull straight up until lower stainless steel pin is seated.
- Rotate aluminum post 1/4 tum in either direction to secure pin in slot as shown in Detail.
Please ensure all Required fields are complete before submitting
Ladders & Ladder Extensions - SERIES L
Let's make your project happen!
6401 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32810
To receive your free
electronic or printed catalog register here »